PLEASE NOTE: The Alpine Tourist Park has a no smoking policy in ALL on-site accommodation and facilities.
WIRELESS INTERNET: All our cabins and sites have access. Ask at the Office when you check-in.
PARKING: All our accommodation has one parking space alongside.
All our Cabins and Mobile Homes have TEA & COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
OUR LARGEST CABIN
is six berth and is suitable for large families or couples who just want more space.
- reverse cyle air-conditioning
- a large central living area
- fully equipped kitchen
- large TV
- a separate bathroom
- two separate bedrooms:
- one with a queen sized bed
- and the other with four single adult sized bunks
This cabin has such a convenient design. It enables you to have maximum comfort, enjoy your time and yet get privacy, whether you're with your family or travelling with a group. The kitchen has a 4 burner gas cooktop and microwave. The bathroom has a hairdryer and heater. There's everything you need for the Winter and Summer.
OUR LOVELY ENSUITE CEDAR CABINS
The two larger have reverse cycle airconditioning.
All cedar cabins have:
- Fully ensuited bathrooms;
- Digital TVs with DVD player and
- Fully self contained kitchens with microwaves, full stoves, crockery, cutlery and all utensils.
OUR SELF-CONTAINED MOBILE HOMES:
These are 4 berth mobile homes with heating. They have a fully self-contained kitchen, a large living area with flat screen TV, a separate double bedroom, a separate bunkroom, with a single bunk set that sleeps two, and a separate bathroom.
OUR STANDARD CEDAR CABINS without bathrooms: are close to the Park amenities blocks. They are older in style, have fully set up kitchens with microwaves, crockery, cutlery, toasters, jugs and heating. They sleep up to four people each.
PARKING: ALL our Cabins, Mobile Homes and Standard Cabins have a single parking space alongside.
BEDDING: Pillows with pillowslips are supplied year round. In the Winter Doonas with covers are included, at other times people supply their own bedding and towels. See our Rates page for details.
TO FIND OUT MORE about:
WE HAVE 4 TYPES AVAILABLE:
- ANNUAL SITES FOR HOLIDAY VANS or CABINS
- SHORT TERM WEEKLY STORAGE
Please Note that Camp Fires are only permitted under very strict conditions.
- Our generously sized, shady powered sites are just what you want for holidays or overnight stops.
- Drive-thru' sites are available.
- If your touring schedule demands it's possible for you to organise to pay an agreed pro-rata daily rate to:
- Leave your van connected to power for part of a day OR
- Move it to a safe place on the property for a short time.
- Check our Conditions in section 2f i) and ii) to find out more about this.
- ANNUAL SITES FOR HOLIDAY VANS or CABINS:
- ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING TO BRING EVERYTHING WITH YOU ALL THE TIME?
- You can have your own private, permanent site where you can set up your own holiday accommodation the whole year around;
- Our annual site fees are very reasonable.
Email email@example.com and find out what we can offer you.
- CAMPING: Our camping sites are quiet, shady and secluded.
- SHORT TERM WEEKLY STORAGE:
- You can leave your van and we can store it for you on a short term weekly basis for a small fee.
- When you call, we'll put it back on your preferred powered site and it'll be ready when you arrive.
- Can only be lit if prior arrangement is made with Management.
- Can only be lit in approved fireplaces which can be hired for a small fee.
- Can only be lit if guests provide their own wood.
- Can only be lit if guests observe correct safety procedures.
Are totally forbidden by law on days of total fire ban.
In the interests of public safety these rules must be observed. Offenders will be told to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
Please read the Park Conditions