From 01/06/20 we are open and delighted to welcome people to our Park on the understanding that our Covid-19 Safety Plan is observed.
However only self contained caravans and mobile homes are permitted to use our powered and unpowered sites.
If you wish to access the Kosciuszko National Park during the 2020 snow season:
please read this information from NSW NPWS.
What we have to offer when YOU stay with us:
- FISHING, SKIING, BUSHWALKING, CYCLING,
- The small town of Adaminaby has all you need:
- ADSL2 and wireless Broadband;
- An excellent, inexhaustible water supply;
- Bakery, Supermarket;
- Bowling Club, Hotel;
- Museum and Gallery.
- We're near to Selwyn Snowfields, the High Country and the unspoiled beauty of the northern end of Kosciusko National Park;
- We're a few minutes drive from the BOAT RAMP where you can launch your boat safely into LAKE EUCUMBENE;
- We offer free guest Wi-Fi with improved coverage and up to 1GB/day in our accommodation units;
- We're close to Lake Tantangara, Rivers and Creeks;
- We're part of Australian history where the MIGHTY Snowy Mountains Scheme began;
- Adaminaby was moved to make way for Lake Eucumbene
- Experience our Heritage Walks, see the buildings in the town that were moved.
- Visit the small villages of Old Adaminaby and Anglers Reach
- See our refurbished Big Trout
- OUR PARK is located in beauty and tranquility in 5 acres of exquisite trees and gardens
- Accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets;
- Family friendly cabins and mobile homes;
- Upgraded free guest wi-fi for up to 15 people or 15 devices per accommodation unit;
- ASK US about our deals for self contained units which suit work crews;
- We have powered and unpowered drive thru' camp sites;
- Amenities blocks with heaters;
- Skiers' drying room;
- Camp kitchen, gas BBQ;
- Coin laundry;
- We have crystal clear free-to-air Digital TV;
- We're 500 metres west of the town centre, shops, bakery, hotel, bowling club & supermarket
- Your welcoming hosts: Lars and Jan LECKSTRÖM