We are open and delighted to welcome people to our Park on the understanding that our Covid-19 Safety Plan is observed.
If you wish to access the Kosciuszko National Park please read this information from NSW NPWS.
What we have to offer when YOU stay with us:
- FISHING, SKIING, BUSHWALKING, CYCLING,
- The small town of Adaminaby has all you need:
- ADSL2 and wireless Broadband;
- An excellent, inexhaustible water supply;
- Bakery, Supermarket;
- Bowling Club, Hotel;
- Museum and Gallery.
- We're near to Selwyn Snowfields, the High Country and the unspoiled beauty of the northern end of Kosciusko National Park;
- We're a few minutes drive from the BOAT RAMP where you can launch your boat safely into LAKE EUCUMBENE;
- We offer free guest Wi-Fi with improved coverage and up to 1GB/day in our accommodation units;
- We're close to Lake Tantangara, Rivers and Creeks;
- We're part of Australian history where the MIGHTY Snowy Mountains Scheme began;
- Adaminaby was moved to make way for Lake Eucumbene
- Experience our Heritage Walks, see the buildings in the town that were moved.
- Visit the small villages of Old Adaminaby and Anglers Reach
- See our refurbished Big Trout
- OUR PARK is located in beauty and tranquility in 5 acres of exquisite trees and gardens
- Accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets;
- Family friendly cabins and mobile homes;
- Upgraded free guest wi-fi for up to 15 people or 15 devices per accommodation unit;
- ASK US about our deals for self contained units which suit work crews;
- We have powered and unpowered drive thru' camp sites;
- Amenities blocks with heaters;
- Skiers' drying room;
- Camp kitchen, gas BBQ;
- Coin laundry;
- We have crystal clear free-to-air Digital TV;
- We're 500 metres west of the town centre, shops, bakery, hotel, bowling club & supermarket
- Your welcoming hosts: Lars and Jan LECKSTRÖM