After the disastrous Bushfires of January 2020, the Mt Selwyn Ski & Snow Resort has been re-built to a World class standard and will re-open in June this year for the Winter sports Season. The official Opening is already scheduled for April.
We at The Alpine Tourist Park are uniquely positioned in the township of Adaminaby, with its well established Snowgoose Hotel and its new Restaurants and only 42kms from the entrance to Mt Selwyn. We are gearing up for what we expect will be a massive influx of Families all wanting to see what Selwyn has to offer and from what we have seen so far it is going to be something really quite spectacular/special.
As the new Owners of the Park, we have spent the entire Xmas Holiday break, clearing, cleaning and modernising the Park, our intention being to make it comfortable and very affordable for Families who want to stay so close to the skiing at Selwyn. We will be continuing our efforts over the next 5 months.
We are already fielding enormous interest from families looking to book their Accommodation for the Winter Season and we suggest that those who are interested in securing accommodation with us, make contact with us as soon as you can. It was an amazing Winter Season last year and there is no reason to think it will not be as good this year.
The Alpine Tourist Park:
- Is only a 35 minutes comfortable, safe drive from the Selwyn Snowfields,
- Has arrangements with our excellent LOCAL ski hire shops - if you stay with us you get a 10% discount and:
- You can quickly hire all types of ski gear,
- Save yourself the bother of carrying bulky ski gear for long distances in the car,
- You hire when you arrive in town and return them before you leave to go home.
- You can hire chains and get help with fitting if required,
- You get full, up to date information , relevant to the conditions at the time of your stay,
- Has a SKIERS' DRYING ROOM.
Selwyn Snowfields is Family Friendly and has:
- Family prices;
- Lift and Lesson packages;
- Individual and Group Lessons;
- A Snow Sports School;
- Toboggan and Snow Tube Parks.
- 12 Slopes catering for all degrees of difficulty,
- 2 Black runs
- Blue and Green runs
- 1 Chairlift next to the Beginners' Run,
- 3 T-Bars and 2 Pomas,
- Snowtube and Toboggan Parks,
- Family fun and competitions,
- Cafeteria and Shop,
- Excellent snow making and snow grooming facilities,
- Easy and accessible parking close to the main buildings and lifts.
Selwyn Snowfields is:
- Located in the northern part of the Kosciusko National Park,
- Situated near the Kiandra historic goldfield.
Selwyn Snowfields is IDEAL for:
- Beginners and Intermediate skiers,
- Downhill and Cross Country skiers,
- Family groups.