Cabins, Caravan & Camping Sites
Rates, Terms & Conditions
For rates, please ring the Park Office on 02 6454 2438 or email us.
Free Services for our Guests
- Wood and gas BBQs
- Fish Smoker
- Fish Freezer
- The latest tourist and fishing information
- For a booking of 2 nights of more to be confirmed, a 50% DEPOSIT must be paid;
- Deposits are partly refundable under cancellation conditions listed below;
- Deposits for bookings made by phone or email must be received within 5 working days of initial booking, otherwise booking will lapse;
- Cheques will only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made. Dishonoured cheques will incur full bank fees and charges;
- In the Winter season, if a person who has booked accommodation in an on-site cabin or mobile home arrives with a pet, that person shall be asked to leave immediately and the deposit shall be forfeited.(see below)
- For an overnight booking is payable at time of booking.
- Is payable on arrival for bookings of 2 nights or more.
- Bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival date will receive a refund less a cancellation fee of $100 and any credit card/banking surcharge.
- Bookings cancelled 30 to 60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of total invoice value and any credit card/banking surcharge.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
REFUNDS: If departure takes place earlier than dates booked, no refund is available.
MINIMUM STAY: Winter, Holiday/Long weekends & Easter: 2 nights;
ALL OUR ENSUITE ACCOMMODATION HAVE:
- Heating and cooling: the 3 largest have reverse cycle air conditioning and all others are supplied with heaters and fans
Beds with pillows and pillowslips, doonas with covers, sheets and towels.
Doubles and queen with electric blankets
Bathmats, tea towels, tea and coffee making.
ALL PRICING is in Australian dollars with GST included.
Check out: 10 am
Check in: After 12 noon
Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
For cabins/units please advise if arrival is to be after 7.30pm so appropriate arrangements can be made for access to accommodation.
Powered sites: Late arrivals are not accepted - arrival time MUST be before dark.
AMENDMENTS TO CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS:
High season - 4 week's notice required;
Low season - 2 week's notice required;
In the event of an amendment being required, no guarantee is given that accommodation offered will be of the same standard;
Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Management and a booking may be transferred in the event of a serious verifiable accident, injury, illness or personal situation.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER BOOKING PERMITTED IN ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION:
At the date of booking, an on-site Cabin/Mobile Home/Site is allocated based on stated requirements per the numbers of people given at the time of making the booking.
- Immediate notification is required if there is to be any change to these numbers.
If the number of people arriving for an on-site Cabin/Mobile Home/Site is greater than the number booked, it cannot be guaranteed that the original Cabin/Mobile Home/Site booked will have the required bed space available. The Management of the Alpine Tourist Park observes strict safety regulations regarding the numbers of people permitted per Cabin/Mobile Home/Site.
- Each Cabin/Mobile Home/Site has an allocated parking space for one vehicle;
- Management must be notified at the time of booking if a boat or second car is to be brought;
- In peak times there may be a charge applied for extra vehicles if prior notification has not been given;
- No responsibility will be taken for motor vehicles that may be stored/parked/repaired on this property.
Immediate notification is required if there is to be any change to any of the above arrangements.
Prior to departure Cabins/Mobile Home/Sites are:
- To be left clean and tidy;
- If applicable dishes etc. are to be washed and put away;
- If this is not done, a cleaning fee of $50 will be charged to your credit card.
POWERED SITES:If prior arrangements have been make it is possible to:
- Leave a caravan connected and pay an agreed pro-rata amount of the daily tariff OR
- Move a caravan to a safe place on the property for shot term storage at an agreed rate.
CAMP SITE SAFETY: electric heaters are not permitted in tents as the Proprietors aim is to protect their guests' safety at all times.
TARRIFFS are subject to change without notice.
IT IS THE CUSTOMERS' RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK ALL DOCUMENTATION THOROUGHLY.
It is a condition of entry to this Park that we are informed at the time of booking that guests plan to bring small pets.
Pets must not be left alone in our Park for any reason.FYI: Pets are not permitted inside NSW National Parks and cannot be left alone on our Park for any reason;
- Only one small pet per booking is permitted;
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, kept well restrained and does not disturb others;
- Owners must clean up after them and they must be exercised outside the Park;
- Pets are not permitted inside any on-site Park accommodation;
a. In the Summer season pets are welcome to sleep in their owners' cars;
b. In the Winter season:
i) Guests are not permitted to bring a pet with them;
ii) If a deposit has been paid and guests arrive with a pet the deposit will be forfeited.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE HUNTING DOGS PERMITTED in the ALPINE TOURIST PARK at ANY TIME OF YEAR.
- If any of these conditions are breached, people will be told to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
In the interests of public safety Camp Fires may only be lit if PRIOR arrangement has been made with the Management:
- May only be lit in approved fireplaces which can be hired for a small fee;
- Guests must provide their own wood;
- Are totally forbidden in days of total fire ban;
- Guests must be aware that there are inherent hazards if they choose to engage in this activity;
- If the above rules are not observed offenders will be told to leave immediately and NO refund will be given.